- 4 medium baking apples (sliced and peeled)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- Place all ingredients (except apples) into a medium-sized bowl.
- Combine ingredients (with a knife or fork) until crumbly.
- Place peeled and sliced apples in a greased baking dish (9X7X2 or 8X8X2).
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar mixture over apples.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with homemade ice cream!