These healthy granola cups are a convenient way to plan ahead for busy days. Mix a few ingredients and pop them in the oven, and you have a quick and healthy breakfast for those mornings when you don’t have much time.
- 1 ½ cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Yogurt, for serving
- Fruit, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin. You can also use silicone or paper muffin holders.
- Microwave the honey so it is softer to mix with the granola.
- In a medium bowl, place the oats, chia seeds, coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and honey.
- Mix all ingredients together extremely well.
- Scoop granola mixture into the muffin tin and shape along the entire muffin tin. Use a shot glass and press into the middle of the mixture.
- Bake granola cups for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove them from the oven and push shot glass into the middle if it needs to be remolded. Allow the cup to cool in tin for 45 minutes.
- Fill each granola cup with any kind of yogurt and fruit.
Makes 12 granola cups.
They will stay fresh for 7 days in the fridge. Make sure they are kept in a tightly closed container.