You can use an Instant Pot to make dinner in a hurry, but did you know that you can also use it to make dessert?? In fact, you can use an Instant Pot to make this beautiful Valentine’s Day Bundt Cake! It’ll be moist, delicious, and, of course, a perfect treat for the holiday!
- 1 box triple chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 C Semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
- In a large bowl, mix together the vanilla cake mix, eggs, water, and oil.
- Grease and flour a 7-inch heart-shaped bundt pan.
- Pour the cake batter into the bundt pan, about ¾ way full.
- Add 1 cup water to the inner bowl of the instant pot. Place the trivet inside.
- Make a foil sling and carefully lower the filled bundt pan on top of the trivet in the instant pot. Loosely fold the foil sling over the top of the bundt pan.
- Close lid and set to sealing.
- Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Quick pressure release.
- Let cool on a cooling rack for 30-60 minutes.
- Use a knife to gently separate the cake from the sides of the bundt pan and empty the cake onto a wire rack above a cookie sheet
- Using a small pot, heat up the heavy whipping cream until slightly boiling
- Pour chocolate chips into a heat-safe bowl
- Pour heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth
- Pour the ganache over the cake and let sit for a few minutes
- Sprinkle some valentine’s day sprinkles over the cake
- Allow ganache to set before cutting and enjoying!
Keywords: Valentine's Day, Bundt Cake, Valentine's Day Bundt Cake