I hate to brag, but I’m pretty sure we have the BEST chicken broccoli stir-fry recipe on the planet! It has a few steps, but it is super easy to fix and it so very flavorful! Try it and let us know if you agree!
4 TBSP Gluten Free Soy Sauce
2 TBSP Orange Juice
2 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar
2 TBSP Toasted Sesame Oil
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Ground Ginger
4 tsp Dried Chives
2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken breasts
3 large heads of Broccoli
- Cut up the chicken into small bite size pieces.
- Fry the chicken in toasted sesame oil on medium high heat.
- While the chicken is frying, whisk together all the liquid ingredients.
- Rinse broccoli and cut stems off, keeping just the florets.
- Once chicken is cooked, drain, if needed.
- Pour the liquid ingredients in the pan with chicken and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Once the broccoli is steamed, pour into the pan with the chicken to coat it well.
- Serve on a bed of rice, if you are not following a low-carb diet. If you are, you can use cauliflower rice
If you like it spicy, season with Red Pepper Flakes to taste.
Keywords: Chicken, Stir-fry, Broccoli, Sesame Oil, Japanese, Gluten Free, Low Carb