Cheap Meals Meal Planner
Meal planning is often a challenging and daunting task. Let this planner aid you in preparing frugal meals! This 10-page meal planner is simple and helpful for those of us who enjoy planning with paper and pen. Save money and time with the inventory pages and shopping list. Taking inventory before you go shopping is essential for saving and developing your frugal skills. Why buy something you already have? This planner covers all the areas you should check before shopping and offers great space to plan.
Cheap Meals Meal Planner Contents
- Cover Page- Offers an attractive cover page.
- Monthly Meal Planner in Calendar Format- Gives overview for the entire month of meals.
- Weekly Meal Planner in Calendar Format- Offers room for 3 meals and snack. Gives weekly overview. Print over and over for weeks of meal planning.
- Weekly Meal Plan with Shopping List- Once you have taken your inventory, write the remaining items needed from the store in the space provided.
- Inventory Pages- Never buy something you already have! Includes space for taking and recording inventory. Pages 5-8 cover inventory for the Freezer, Pantry, Refrigerator, and Long Term Storage.
- Recipes List- This page helps you make a purposeful list of the recipes you want to try. Check them off once tried! Includes space for date tried, recipe name, blog or book you got it from, and your rating.
- Recipe Cards- Print on card stock and use recipe cards to organize the recipes you love but can’t remember by heart!
What I like best about the Cheap Meals Meal Planner
This planner challenges me to get organized while saving. Use our 5-week meal plan to help get you started!
My favorite feature…
Inventory pages help you see what you have before you shop! I can’t tell you how often I have wasted money buying something I already had because I didn’t take the time to check my inventory before planning my shopping trip. It’s easy to forget!
Leave us a review! We’d love to hear from you!
If you have downloaded this product, we would love for you to leave us a review as we will be creating more recipe helps throughout the year. Let us know what you loved most about it and where we can improve!