Five Ingredient Meals Meal Planner
Meal planning is often a challenging and daunting task. Use this planner to organize your 5 ingredient meals! This 10-page meal planner is simple and helpful for those of us who enjoy planning with paper and pen. You’ll especially love the inventory pages and shopping list that go hand in hand with your planning. Too often meal planners don’t offer use of inventory and shopping lists to make your frugal side happy, but this meal planner does! This planner will help you keep track of what you already have and not just what you need for the recipe–helping to ensure that you don’t buy something you already have.
Five Ingredient Meals Planner Contents
- Cover Page- Offers an attractive cover page.
- Monthly Meal Planner in Calendar Format- Gives overview for the entire month of meals.
- Weekly Meal Planner in Calendar Format- Offers room for 3 meals and snack. Gives weekly overview.
- Weekly Meal Plan with Shopping List- Once you have taken your inventory, write the remaining items needed from the store in the space provided.
- Inventory Pages- Never buy something you already have! Space for taking and recording inventory. Pages 5-8 cover inventory for the Freezer, Pantry, Refrigerator, and Long Term Storage.
- Recipes List- This page helps you make a purposeful list of the recipes you want to try. Check them off once you’ve tried them! Includes space for date tried, recipe name, blog or book you got it from, and your rating.
- Recipe Cards- Print on card stock and use recipe cards to organize the recipes you love but can’t remember by heart!
What I like best about the 5 Ingredient Meal Planner
This planner challenges me to get organized and to keep it simple. Use our 5 week meal plan to help get you started!
My favorite feature…
You don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to make a recipe only to find that I’ve forgotten the exact recipe and where it came from. Using the recipe log on page 9 is a great way to record those recipes you want to revisit without the bulk of a recipe box. This simple log to record where you found the recipe will do the trick.
Leave us a review! We’d love to hear from you!
If you have downloaded this product, we would love for you to leave us a review as we will be creating more recipe helps throughout the year. Let us know what you loved most about it and where we can improve!