Quick Meals Meal Planner
Meal planning is is harder than it sounds. if you are like me I get tired of making the same meals over and over! Let this simple 10-page meal planner challenge you to plan meals that will take less time. Save money and effort with by properly planning what to buy with inventory pages and a weekly shopping list. Taking inventory before you go shopping is essential for saving and developing your frugal skills. Why buy something you already have? This planner covers all the areas you should check before shopping and offers great space to plan those quick meals.
Quick Meals Meal Planner Contents
- Cover Page- Offers an attractive cover page.
- Monthly Meal Planner in Calendar Format- Gives overview for the entire month of meals.
- Weekly Meal Planner in Calendar Format- Offers room for 3 meals and snack. Gives weekly overview. Print over and over for weeks of meal planning.
- Weekly Meal Plan with Shopping List- Once you have taken your inventory, write the remaining items needed from the store in the space provided.
- Inventory Pages- Never buy something you already have! Includes space for taking and recording inventory. Pages 5-8 cover inventory for the Freezer, Pantry, Refrigerator, and Long Term Storage.
- Recipes List- This page helps you make a purposeful list of the recipes you want to try. Check them off once tried! Includes space for date tried, recipe name, blog or book you got it from, and your rating.
- Recipe Cards- Print on card stock and use recipe cards to organize the recipes you love but can’t remember by heart!
What I like best about the Quick Meals Meal Planner
This planner challenges me to get organized while save more time. Use our 5-week meal plan to help get you started!
An essential feature to highlight…
I have to say that the calendars, both monthly and weekly add optimal options for each planner to decide how often to plan and how much to plan at once time. An additional page offers a weekly break down for the weekly meal plan and includes the shopping list on the same page! Use one sheet for the whole week and take with you to the store and post in your kitchen at the beginning of the week so you’ll now exactly what you’re making- quick and easy each day!
Leave us a review! We’d love to hear from you!
If you have downloaded this product, we would love for you to leave us a review as we will be creating more recipe helps throughout the year. Let us know what you loved most about it and where we can improve!