These Halloween donuts are a fun seasonal treat that you can prepare with your kids and enjoy together. Believe me, there won’t be any leftovers!
Note: You’ll need donut molds for this baked donut recipe.
Ingredients for Halloween Donuts
- Flour 2 ¼ cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Egg 4
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Milk ¼ cup
Ingredients for Filling:
- Cocoa powder ½ cup
- Powdered sugar ½ cup
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Butter ¾ cup
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- 120 ml hot water
Ingredients for Glaze:
- ½ cup white chocolate
- Milk 2 tbsp
Instructions for Halloween Donuts
1. Gather all the ingredients together.
2. Mix all your dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Separately, beat the egg with the milk.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Then knead the dough.
5. Stir together all the ingredients for the filling, adding the 120 ml of hot water last. Stir well, then let it cool.
6. Place dough into the base of the molds, then pour in the filling and top with the rest of the dough. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Let them cool.
7. Melt the white chocolate and stir in the milk. Draw a web design on the donuts, then let it harden.