With only about 2 minutes of active prep time – your slow cooker will do all the rest of the work to make this yummy Cola BBQ Pulled Pork while you go about your busy day.
To begin, place a 2 pound loin roast in your slow cooker.
Sprinkle in 2 tablespoons of creole seasoning. (I have a recipe for homemade Creole seasoning HERE.)
Pour in a 12 ounce bottle or can of your favorite cola and a 12 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Shred the pork with two forks.
Serve the pork on rolls with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
Cook this yummy pulled pork in your slow cooker while you go about your busy day!
- 1 – 2 lb pork loin roast
- 2 Tb creole seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle or can of cola
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce
- Place the pork roast in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the creole seasoning.
- Pour in the cola and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the pork with 2 forks and then serve on roll with your favorite sides.